Mindfulness for Kids
Immerse your child in UK’s leading mindfulness programme designed especially for children aged 7 -16.
Paws B (For children aged 8 to 10)
Paws B is the UK’s leading mindfulness programme for children. It teaches children to make better decisions, improve their actions, and control their emotions. The programme also teaches mindfulness which develops the child’s self-awareness and self-esteem that are crucial in their developmental phase.
Through the course, they will learn:
- Different areas and functions of the brain and how it affects our ability to focus, make good choices, and balance our mind.
- Ways mindfulness can support day-to-day activities including concentration, memory, behavioural and relationship management.
- How to react to difficult situations.
Dot B (For children aged 11 to 16)
Dot B is another UK’s leading mindfulness curriculum for children to cultivate awareness in everyday life. The children can master the ability to anchor the mind, handle stress, and respond better to difficult situations.
The course aims to help young people:
- Cultivate emotional intelligence by managing compulsive reactions.
- Improve their concentration and focus in classes, exams, and listening skills.
- Experience greater well-being (e.g. feel happier, calmer, more fulfilled).
- Cope with difficult mental states such as anxious thoughts and low moods and stress such as exams, relationships, sleep problems, and family issues.
Trainer Mr. Ong Pee Eng
- Qualified MBSR Mindfulness Teacher
- Certified Paws B Mindfulness Teacher
- Certified Dot B Mindfulness Teacher
Important note: As additional precautionary measures may be put in place due to Covid-19 restrictions and prevailing government guidelines, events and classes may be subject to change.
|Date, Time & Fee:||
|Venue:||Awareness Hub 普觉坊
231 Bain Street
#03-39 Bras Basah Complex
1) Online registration:
• Paws B (Kids age 8 to 10) – https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC23-PAWSB
• Dot B (Kids age 11 to 16) – https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC23-DOTB
2) Awareness Hub | 11.30am – 6pm
3) In-person registration: KMSPKS Reception Office | 9am to 4pm
Registration Deadline: One week before commencement or when fully registered
Enquiry: email@example.com | Tel: 6336 5067